Friday 11 February 2011

Photo Friday!! - St. James Park



St. James park is located in London, England. It's actually quite a nice park, especially in the summer months. I took a couple of strolls in it when I went to London last June and it's almost like walking into a Disney forest with all of the squirrels running around and coming up to people or even following them around! If you're going to London and are anywhere near St. James, make sure you take your own stroll in the park and bring some nuts for the squirrels, they'll eat right out of your hand!

If you've been there or have a good story to tell about St. James Park, leave it in the comments below for the other viewers to read.

- An American in the UK




Fotolia

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVED this park! It scared the CRAP out of me when a squirrel jumped onto my shoulder from the fence while we were watching the ducks/geese try to swim in the icey water. Needless to say, I screamed as loud as I could not knowing what was going on while Shannon about peed his pants laughing at me saying "baby...it was just a squirrel...hahaha" Then, they were following us around, and looked over, and sure enough...the man you have in the photo was sitting down on a park bench with a bag in his pocket just feeding them away as they all took turns taking nuts. It was the craziest thing! I'm in training with my squirrels starting this spring. :)

    ReplyDelete